*** Cancellation policy ***
Right of withdrawal You have the right to withdraw from the contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days starting on the day on which you, or a third party acting on
your behalf, who is not the carrier, took possession of the final item.
To exercise your right of withdrawal you must notify us (Dietmar Posledni/steelworxx, Sandberg 82,
06528 Blankenheim (telephone number: +49 (0) 34659-61698, fax number: +49 (0) 34659-619967
and e-mail address: email@example.com)) of your decision to withdraw from this contract through an
unequivocal statement (e.g. through a letter sent by mail, fax or e-mail).
You may use the accompanying sample withdrawal form however this is not compulsory. You may
electronically fill out and send in the withdrawal form or another unequivocal statement on our
website [www.steelworxx.de]. Should you choose to take advantage of this available option, we will
send you immediate confirmation (for example by e-mail) of our receipt of this withdrawal statement.
Notifying us about your withdrawal from the contract before the withdrawal period expires is deemed
sufficient for compliance with the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the withdrawal
When you withdraw from this contract, we agree to refund to you any payments which we have
received from you, including delivery costs (except for additional costs incurred for any type of
delivery other than the lowest standard delivery rate we offer), immediately and no later than
fourteen days, starting on the day on which we received your notice to withdraw from the contract.
The refund shall be made using the same means of payment which you used in the original
transaction, unless an alternative agreement is expressly made with you; in no way shall you be
charged fees for this refund. We are entitled to hold back the refund until we have received the goods
or until you have provided proof that they have been sent back, whichever is the earliest.
You are to return or hand back the goods immediately and, in every case, no later than fourteen days
after notifying us of your withdrawal from the contract. This deadline is deemed met if you dispatch
the goods before the end of the fourteen day period.
You shall bear the immediate costs for sending back the goods. You must compensate for any
diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling of them other than what was necessary to
ascertain the quality, nature and functioning of the goods.
Information on the non-existence of right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal shall not apply to distance contracts
- for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and whose manufacture involves an individual selection or determination by the consumer or goods which are tailored to the personal needs of the consumer
- for the delivery of goods which can quickly perish or whose expiry date is quickly exceeded
- for the delivery of sealed goods which, for health or hygiene reasons, are unsuitable if returned once the seal has been broken after delivery
- for the delivery of goods if, after delivery, these, by their nature, have been irrevocably mixed with other goods
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in sealed packaging if this seal has been removed after delivery
- for the delivery of newspapers, journals and magazines with the exception of subscriptions
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages whose price was agreed on at the time the contract
was concluded, which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after conclusion of the contract, and whose current value depends on market fluctuations over which the businessman has no influence.
Sample withdrawal form
(If you would like to withdraw from this contact, please fill out this form and send it back.)
To Dietmar Posledni/steelworxx, Sandberg 82, 06528 Blankenheim (Fax number: +49(0) 34659-619967, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org):
I/we(*) hereby withdraw from the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/services (*)
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
Name of the consumer(s)
Address of the consumer(s)
Signature of the consumer(s) (only when notifying on paper)